Denali Advanced Integration partnered with TruePoint partners to plan and execute their Sales Kick-off meeting for the year. It was a fun and well budgeted event that took places over two days. Held at the Bellevue Club in Seattle this strategic event was concluded with a fun night of team bowling, food and drinks. Custom logo bowling shirts were delivered to the group to enhance the competitive spirit and get everyone excited!
1. Venue Research – we found the best location for the best value that met the needs for this meeting.
2. Catering Selection – we negotiated and selected all of the catering.
3. Execution of Contracts – TruePoint executed all of the contracts with the Belleuve Club, Lucky Strike Bowling and outside vendors.
4. On Budget – this project was executed within the budget scope.
5. Event Custom Promotional Gifts – Spirited bowling shirts were ordered at a great price to the client with the Denali logo to add additional personality for their team bowling event.